Film The Best Movie Quotes

Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living.

Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out ?

I love you . I'm who I'm because of you . You are every reason , every hope , and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours .

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return .

Do, or do not . There is not 'try'.

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But , you can either run from it or, learn from it.

The truth is... I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back .

The best love is the kind weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to  give to you forever .

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I'm . And most of all .. I'm scared of walking of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you . "

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends . "

" Don't forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy .. asking him to love her . "

We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it.

Sometimes I wish that I had never met you, so I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there .

Do you know that place between being asleep and awake , where you still remember your dreams ? That's where I'll always love, that's where I'll always wait for you .

If you're not willing to risk it all, then you don't want it bad enough .

"I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my squishy. Come here squishy!"

You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love .

I feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out.

Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does .

I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that sooner or later one, or both of us will want to get out. But also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life.. because I know in my heart you're the only one for me.

I'm nothing special, of this I'm sure. I'm a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.

"If you love someone.. you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise.. the moment just passes you by. "

I know I have a heart because I feel it breaking .

"Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it, because if we actually felt how much we loved them.. It would kill us. "

Never let the fear of striking out keep from playing the game !

"Some people can't believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first. "

There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it.

"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered . You are a song , a dream , a whisper, and I don't know how I could live without you for as long as I have. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I always have, and I always will. "

" A life without love, is no life at all."

I didn't come back to tell you that I can't live without you . I can live without you . I just don't want to .


And all the while I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room, screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one even looks up .

Forever is a long time and times has way of changing things .

We are who we choose to be .

Will you love me for the rest of my life ?
No I'll love your for the rest of mine.


I live in a world full of people pretending to be something they're not .
^ Scroll to Top