I have Crush on YOU Quotes

A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He'll smile at you, but he'll never laugh at your heart. He'll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He'll call to say goodnight or just cause he is thinking of you. He'll look in your eyes and tell you, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first time in your life, you'll believe it.

Although you not love me, although you may not care. If you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there. Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but when your heart s broken, you can always lean on me. I'll never stop loving you, I know because I tried. All the oceans in the world, can't hold the tears I've cried.

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU...The one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her..."

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: sayings something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me, because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.

I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable time of my life.

If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

If you count all the stars in the sky, all the grains of sand in the oceans all the roses in the world and all the smiles that have ever been, then you will have a sample of how much I love you.

If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, because a heart can be broken, a circle goes on forever.

If you love someone tell them... because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.

It's funny how big of an impact you have on me. It's like when I see you, you don't even have to speak... all you can do is smile, and it can make my day, and then that's how I remember my reasons for loving you.

It's only after someone is gone do you realize how much you miss them.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Last night I looked up and matched each star with a reason why I love you; I was doing great, until I ran out of stars.

Love is when you can't be apart from someone for too long... you're always thinking of them, and when you're with them you never want to say goodbye. Love is far from simple. It's quite complex. It's mix of about everything. It's sadness, joy, passion, hatred, excitement, it's almost every feeling you can imagine and more. You know love when you find it, it's that person that when they smile it brightens up your day, you can't stop staring at them for fear of losing them, they're always on your mind, you daydream of being with them, even if they're less than 20 feet away... and you can't stand it when they're not with you, the worst feeling you could ever feel is when you know that person you love is not with you... you can't tell when love will happen, you just know when it does, that moment when you first lay eyes on that person, and you never want to look away...that is love. Nothing less.

The mark of a true crush...is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward.

T
he worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason...then I realized I was thinking about you.

What do you do when the only one that can make you stop crying, is the person who made you cry?

When I look on you a moment,
then I can speak no more,
but my tongue falls silents,
and at once a delicate flame
courses beneath my skin,
and with my eyes I see nothing,
and my ears hum, and a wet sweat
bathes me and a trembling seizes me all over.

When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend...you are in what they call, "love" .

You don't have to promise me the moon or stars...just promise that you will stand under them with me.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally, better than your dreams.

^ Scroll to Top