Goal Quotes

A goal properly set is halfway reached.

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you become by achieving your goal.

Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you will see farther.

An archer cannot hit the bullseye if he doesn’t know where the target is.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you’ll land amongst the stars.

A goal without a plan is just a wish.

Goals are dreams with deadlines.

An goal in life is the only fortune worth the finding; and it is not to be found in foreign lands, but in the heart itself.

A deadline is negative inspiration. Still, it’s better than no inspiration at all.

I know what I want to accomplish and I know how to get there. The ultimate goal is to be the best. Whether that’s the best ever, who knows ? I hope so.

Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.

Make your life a mission….not an intermission.

Great ideas need landing gear as well as wings.

This one step – choosing a goal and sticking to it – changes everything.

Life is full of obstacle illusions.

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.

God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them.

The impossible is often the untried.

Do or do not. There is no try.

My goal is simple. It is complete understanding of the universe, why it as it is and why it exists as all.

To solve a problem or to reach a goal, you…don’t need to know all the answers in advance. But you must have a clear idea of the problem or the goal you want to reach.

Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.

There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second.

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.

When I am anxious it is because I am living in the future. When I am depressed it is because I am living in the past.

What keeps me going is goals.

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.

What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.

The future you see is the future you get.

Goals should always be made to a point that will make us reach and strain.

Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want.

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
^ Scroll to Top