Insult Quotes

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn’t have given you worse advice…

Hi there, I’m a human being! What are you?

Your village just called. They’re missing an idiot.

Shouldn’t you have a license for being that ugly?

I’m sorry, I’m a little busy. Can i ignore you later?

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.

Don’t let you mind wander – it’s far too small to be let out on its own.

A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally.

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

You can’t fix stupid.

And I thought I had problems? Look at your face!

Sure, I’ve seen people like you before – but I had to pay an admission.

If you took an IQ test, the results would be negative.

Sure, I’d love to help you out…now, which way did you come in?

The most effective comeback to an insult is silence.

Brains aren’t everything. In fact in your case they’re nothing.

I’d love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can’t count that high.

I have met a lot of hard boiled eggs in my time, but you’re twenty minutes.

All day I thought of you….I was at the zoo.

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

If you’re gonna be two faced.. at least try to make one pretty.

Don’t hate me because i’m beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.

He doesn’t know the meaning of the word “fear” – but then again he doesn’t know the meaning of most words.

For the love of God, do you at least remember what you were doing the day they were passing out common sense?

I won’t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

Insults should be written in sand, compliments should be carved in stone.

If brains were taxed, you’d get a rebate.

Even rabbits insult an dead lion.

There are two insults no human being will endure: that he has no sense of humor, and that he has never known trouble.

You’re so fake, Barbie is jealous.

An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult.

Never insult an alligator until you’ve crossed the river.

I may be fat, but i can exercise, you can’t fix ugly!

They just ran out of brains by the time you got there, so they gave you a nice wood carving instead.

A graceful taunt is worth a thousand insults.

Never insult anyone by accident.

Well, they do say opposites attract…so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

To force a man to pay for the violation of his own liberty is indeed an addition of insult to injury.
^ Scroll to Top