Lucky Quotes

Nature creates ability , luck provides it with opportunity .

Luck affects everything  , let your hook always be cast , in the stream where you least expect it , there will be be a fish .

Diligence is the mother of good luck .

Maybe I'm lucky to be going so slowly , because I may be going in the wrong direction .

Bad luck is universal . Don't take it personally .

Luck is believing you're lucky .

Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words 'THIS IS GOOD LUCK'.

Fortune brings in some boats that are steered .

Name the greatest of all inventors . "ACCIDENT"

A real man makes his own luck.

Luck , bad if not good , will always be with us. But it has a way of favoring the intelligent and showing its back to the stupid .

There are two types of poor people , those who are poor together and those who are poor alone. The first are the true poor, the others are rich people out of luck .

True luck consists not in holding the best of the cards at the table , luckiest is he who knows when to rise and go home .

I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active . Show up more often .

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity .

We all dream a lot - some are lucky , some are not . But if you think it , want it , dream it , then it's real . You are what you feel  .

I'm a great believer in luck , and I find the harder I work , the more I have of it .

I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again .

Luck has a peculiar habit of favoring those who don't depend on it .

I've had BAD luck with both my wives . The FIRST one left me and the second one DIDN'T .

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light . May good luck pursue you each morning and night .

The only sure thing about luck is that it will change .
^ Scroll to Top