Sorry Quotes

Feeling sorry for yourself, and you present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.

A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.

Saying "sorry" doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving , doesn’t mean the pain is gone.

I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

You may be sorry that you spoke, sorry you stayed or went, sorry you won or lost, sorry so much was spent. But as you go trough life, you'll find - you're never sorry you were kind.

We must have ideals and try to live up to them, even if we never quite succeed. Life would be a sorry business without them. With them it's grand and great.

I've been wicked girl, said I :" But if I can't be sorry, why, I might as well be glad.

Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.

Doomed are the hotheads! Unhappy are they who lose their cool and are too proud to say, ”I’m sorry.”

Words will not be able to ever express how sorry I am for this, and I have profound regret and sorrow for the multitude of mistakes and harm I have caused.

I sort of feel sorry for the next man who gets me. I may just kill him with passion. He’d better be strong and have a good heart!

If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.

More men are sorry for speaking, than keeping silence.

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.

Vasectomy means not ever having to say you are sorry.

No one has the right to be sorry for himself for a misfortune that strikes everyone.

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.

You may be sorry that you spoke, sorry you stayed or went, sorry you won or lost, sorry so much was spent. But as you go through life, you’ll find – you’re never sorry you were kind.

Play fair. Don’t hit people. Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.

I’m sorry I can’t speak very coherently.

Sorry Day falls on the eve of Reconciliation Week, giving us the chance to ask whether we are making progress in the wider challenge of reconciling Indigenous and other Australians.

I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don’t have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened. And I hurt people.

Being Politically Correct means always having to say you’re sorry.

My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.

I am sorry to say that I have those engaged with me in the service who are more savage than the savages themselves.

There is something so admirable in the prejudices of a young mind, that one is sorry to see them give way to the reception of more general opinions.

We would often be sorry if our wishes were gratified.

Very sorry can’t come. Lie follows by post.

I was very sorry when I found out that your intentions were good and not what I supposed they were.

Mostly I am sorry for the way I thought of other people. Like a good general, I had treated everyone who wasn’t with me as against me.

I am sorry to upset my colleagues by saying we wasted four years in opposition, but if you do get so badly defeated as a party you do have to face up to some painful facts and you do have to change.

In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry.
^ Scroll to Top