TOP Favorite Quotes

  \
He's just a guy who is probably more unknown for the reason being that he's really quite humble

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts . And we are never, ever the same.

People change, and by the time you even notice, you can't do anything about it.It's like you never knew them in the first place.

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none .

One day you will ask me which is more important ? My life or yours ? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life .

If you can make a girl laugh , you can make her do anything .

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it's the courage to continue that counts .

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count . It's the life in your years .

Life is one big road with lots of signs . So when you riding trough the ruts , don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate , mischief and jealousy . Don't bury your thoughts , put your vision reality. Wake UP and LIVE !

Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold .

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.

If you love somebody , let them go, for if they return , they were always yours. And if they don't they don't , they never were .

You learn to like someone , when you find out what makes them laugh , but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.  The important thing is not to stop questioning .

A true friend is one soul in two bodies .

For every dark night , there's a brighter day.

The world is a dangerous place to live , not because of the people who are evil, but because the people who don't do anything about it .

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm .

Some cause happiness wherever they go , others whenever they go .

Expect the best. Prepare for the worst . Capitalize on what comes .

Every saint has a past , and every sinner has a future .

True love stories never have endings .

Meeting you was fate , becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control

Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn , got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions .

Don't say you love my , unless you really mean it , because I might do something crazy like believe it .

The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't .

Rather than love , than money , than fame , give me truth .

If I could be any part of you  , I'd be your tears . To be conceived in your heart , born in your eyes , live on your cheeks , and die on your lips .

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason ... then I realized I was thinking about you .

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it . For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it . For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it .

Life has no LIMITS , NO RULES... until you make them and thereafter break them . So live full on !

As we grow up , we don't lose friends . We just realize who the real ones are .

^ Scroll to Top